Friday, March 4, 2011
Kat Von D has done it again with another killer palette adding to her
True Romance Collection exlusively at Sephora. The palette in ''TRUTH" is designed with many vintage victorian keys.
Kat Von D's inspiration: " The keys are displayed above my desk. I collect them because I love what they signify: romantic, classic, victorian, antique, access to an old castle, fairy tales, or a secret compartment. Locks and keys fit together and symbolize LOVE. A key feels like a special way to unlock what's otherwise forbidden..... in the case of my palette it's about unlocking the soul and redefining beauty".
My favorite shades in this palette is Long distance, Snake eyes, and prague. I feel these shades has good color pay off probably the only shade that's hard to see in the swatches above is Sister. To me sister is a very light shade and can be more useful when applied as highlight.
Overall Kat Von D's TRUTH palette is really worth your dollars!
I was really impressed more than the last palette "Adora" and I feel this palette has a more range of colors than the past KVD palettes. I most definitely would recommand this palette to others espically if you love your greens and purples. Most importantly this palette has more wearable shades than dramatic ones.
Avaliable: EXCLUSIVELY AT SEPHORA
TOO FACED SHADOW INSURACE
SUGARPILL pressed shadow "Buttercupcake" to inner 1/4th of lid & inner tearduct
Using Kat Von D TRUTH palette:
- Long Distance next to yellow blending two colors together
- Snake Eyes next to long distance
- Galeano above crease
- Prague to outer part of crease
- Sister as highlight
- Sugar Skull to brow bone & inner tearduct
- Finland to lower lashlines
- darkest green from BSC jealous bitch paint wheel to outer lid
- MAC stately black to natural crease
- MAC ELECTRIC EEL to lower lashes
- MAC FRESHWATER to outer corner of lower lashes
- MAC TOO DOLLY to inner lower lashes
- KAT VON D liquid liner to upper lashes thinly winged out
- MAC Fascinating eye kohl underneath winged liner
- black liner to waterlines
- FAIRY DROPS scandal queen mascara
- ARDELL SCANTIES false lases
- ► May (16)
- ► April (23)
- ▼ Mar 04 (2)
- ► February (18)
- ► December (16)
- ► November (12)
- ► October (24)
- ► September (19)
- ► August (22)
- ► July (26)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (23)
- BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
- I'M JUST 1 GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP! I HAVE A LOVE 4 MAKEUP WHICH I WANT TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS...MAKEUP IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD BUT FEELIN GOOD TOO. CREATION IS A BIG PART OF WHO I AM AND I CREATE SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY WITH MY MAKEUP. DIRTYRICHMAKEUP IS NOT A MAKEUP LINE BUT HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE. THE NAME DIRTY RICH COMES FROM MY LOVE FOR LADY GAGA AND YES YOU GUESS IT!!! MAKEUP....CUZ EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE DIRTY RICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY BLOG AND SOMEHOW INSPIRES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY....