Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WEDNESDAY BEAUTY TIP! 6/23

hello everyone, sorry I've been all flakey on my wednesday beauty tips and I'm kinda late posting this but I promise I will try to post these early every wedneday!




Todays tip comes from the lovely dulce candy tejeda!
dulce candy says the best beauty tip is to BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!!!!
No lines should be shown when dealing with shadow....also remember less is more.


no matter if your doing colorful dramatic, netural or smokey eyes their are several important things to remember.
always have a great primer to prevent that oh so nasty creasing...unless your going for this look:



my favorite primers are Too Faced shadow insurance and Urban Decay primer potion sold at
sephora.com


and probably the most important thing to know about eye shadows and blending is knowing what
brushes to use.
MY TOP PICKS :
SEPHORA DOUBLE -ENDED COLOR TIPS BRUSHES

The first pink brush gives you the perfect complexion. one side for powders and the second for liquid foundation and concealer.
price: $36.00

The red brush is perfect called the grab n go because its so easy and acceptable to carry in your
purse or car. One side is for your powders and the other is for those lids baby an all over lid brush!
price: $32.00

next brush is the everyday eye brush. with its orange fibers including one side for all over the lids and one
side smaller good for building up color.
price: $18.00

lovely purple my fav!
this brush I use everday...one side is an angle good for lining your brows
& eyes (cat eyes so sexy!)
and the other side is in a pencil form great for smoking up those eyes.
price: 18.00

and lastly a new one I just got is so perfect for that winged eye look!
yellow fibers drawing fine lines on one side and the other side gives you the perfect blend.
price: $18.00
all brushes may be purchased at sephora.com also check out the new IT brushes and
platnium brushes.
for cheaper alternatives go to nyxcosmetics.com  or check out sonia kashuk brushes at Target stores.
pretty soon I will give a little mini review on sonia kashuk brushes that I use everyday
so stay tune!

so I hope this helped everyone on what to use for blending your shadows enhancing
those perfect colors!
For more info about Dulce candy tejeda go to youtube.com/user/dulcecandy87

for more blending check out tutorials at
 youtube.com/user/soeth23

and at makeupgeek.com



       

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
I'M JUST 1 GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP! I HAVE A LOVE 4 MAKEUP WHICH I WANT TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS...MAKEUP IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD BUT FEELIN GOOD TOO. CREATION IS A BIG PART OF WHO I AM AND I CREATE SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY WITH MY MAKEUP. DIRTYRICHMAKEUP IS NOT A MAKEUP LINE BUT HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE. THE NAME DIRTY RICH COMES FROM MY LOVE FOR LADY GAGA AND YES YOU GUESS IT!!! MAKEUP....CUZ EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE DIRTY RICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY BLOG AND SOMEHOW INSPIRES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY....