Monday, July 5, 2010

SONIA KASHUK BRUSHES REVIEW!

Hello all you makeup lovers!
as promise last week I did a review on my favorite makeup brushes which was featured on wednesdays beauty tip. hopefully that was informative for everyone, mostly I talked about the sephora color dip brushes but I did promise I would give a review on the sonia kashuk brush collection. Sonia's brushes are very inexpensive and are one of my most used brushes. I use her brushes all the time their just great!

                                                              


    The main brushes to start your kit:
Large eye shadow brush perfect for color all over the lid and has soft natural bristles. I think the best part of this brush is the design. I love the way the brush is curved..so awesome.
synthetic Crease brush

This is my all time favorite crease brush. having a good brush for the crease is very important to any makeup pro. This brush is great for blending and applying highlight color.







bent eyeliner brush
I love this brush it kinda looks like something a dentist would use!!! it's so fancy. This brush is great for gel or cream liners giving you that winged look.

and finally the perfect face brush
synthetic foundation brush

a great brush for applying foundation, blush, bronzer and highlighter. It's great because it doesn't absorb oil because after all we need a little oil right?


so that was the best sonia kashuk brushes to start or add to your kit so pick yours up
at Target stores.
Don't forget to pick up your starter kit for $9.99 only at Target.com


COMING UP: LADY GAGA && CYNDI LAUPER VIVA GLAM LIPSTICK REVIEW!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
I'M JUST 1 GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP! I HAVE A LOVE 4 MAKEUP WHICH I WANT TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS...MAKEUP IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD BUT FEELIN GOOD TOO. CREATION IS A BIG PART OF WHO I AM AND I CREATE SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY WITH MY MAKEUP. DIRTYRICHMAKEUP IS NOT A MAKEUP LINE BUT HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE. THE NAME DIRTY RICH COMES FROM MY LOVE FOR LADY GAGA AND YES YOU GUESS IT!!! MAKEUP....CUZ EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE DIRTY RICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY BLOG AND SOMEHOW INSPIRES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY....