Thursday, March 3, 2011

REVIEW>>>STILA MAKE ME BLUSH PALETTE

I really meant to post this weeks ago but I'm late, it would of been better if I posted this around V-DAY instead of in march...lol. But NEVERTHELESS It's here the Stila blush palette.





Stila released a multi colored blush right before valentine's day!
Embossed with cute heart designs layered with gold shine and cute xoxo and kisses. This blush adds warmth, glow, and shine to any skintone.

Price: $14.00

Still avaliable at stilacosmetics.com
also avaliable at amazon.com
and bonanza.com












Overall, I feel that the Stila make me blush palette is just great and will really have you blushing for more.
The blush is very easy to blend and as I said before works great on any skintone. Even though valentine's day is over its never too late to make you blush.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
I'M JUST 1 GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP! I HAVE A LOVE 4 MAKEUP WHICH I WANT TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS...MAKEUP IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD BUT FEELIN GOOD TOO. CREATION IS A BIG PART OF WHO I AM AND I CREATE SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY WITH MY MAKEUP. DIRTYRICHMAKEUP IS NOT A MAKEUP LINE BUT HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE. THE NAME DIRTY RICH COMES FROM MY LOVE FOR LADY GAGA AND YES YOU GUESS IT!!! MAKEUP....CUZ EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE DIRTY RICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY BLOG AND SOMEHOW INSPIRES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY....