Monday, May 30, 2011

XSPARKAGE COPYCAT LOOK>>> PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN



Leesha over at xsparkage.com recently did a look for the new POTC MOVIE "ON STRANGER TIDES"....
So I thought since I'm going to the movies to see this flick let's do an inspired look!
This look is not just inspired by the film but leesha's look that I feel is soo hot and sexy just in time for summer. I feel the colors and combination leesha uses is inspiring and very easy aswell, wearable for almost any occasion. For this look I used a few different products than leesha such as my inglot palette but you can sub colors used in this look for what you have in your own collection.






EYES:




TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE
NYX JUMBO PENCIL-- MILK all over lid
USING INGLOT EYESHADOWS:
INGLOT # 477 on lids
INGLOT # 58 to outer & inner corners
INGLOT # 504 to crease
TOKIDOKI eyeshadow in NINJA DOG to outer crease
URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYELINER PENCIL n RANSOM to upper & lower lashlines
INGLOT # 66 on top of RANSOM
INGLOT # 351 as highlight
MAC MINTED EYE KOHL to waterlines
FAIRYDROPS SCANDAL QUEEN MASCARA











CHEEKS:

TOKIDOKI ROYAL BRIDE BLUSH as bronzer
TOKIDOKI MOMOBELLA BLUSH to apples of cheeks


LIPS:

OCC MOMENTO LIPTAR
BUXOM LIPGLOSS IN POPPY






See what products leesha used for her look at xsparkage.com
Also is her video tutorial that inspired this look!










"AS ALWAYS STAY DIRTYRICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP"


XOXO......
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES NOW PLAYING...






PLEASE COMMENT!!!



1 comment:

Karen U. said...

You did a good job re-creating this look! Love your long lashes. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
I'M JUST 1 GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH MAKEUP! I HAVE A LOVE 4 MAKEUP WHICH I WANT TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS...MAKEUP IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKING GOOD BUT FEELIN GOOD TOO. CREATION IS A BIG PART OF WHO I AM AND I CREATE SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY WITH MY MAKEUP. DIRTYRICHMAKEUP IS NOT A MAKEUP LINE BUT HOPEFULLY SOON IT WILL BE. THE NAME DIRTY RICH COMES FROM MY LOVE FOR LADY GAGA AND YES YOU GUESS IT!!! MAKEUP....CUZ EVERY GIRL DESERVES TO BE DIRTY RICH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MAKEUP! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY BLOG AND SOMEHOW INSPIRES A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY....